One of the ways people can help us tremendously is by praying for us. Each month I will post an update giving you praise reports and prayer request. I will also post any needs that we may have at that time. Thanks for keeping us in prayer, you rock!
- For Haley. She is interning with us for two months and has been a huge blessing already.
- For Pastor Pedro’s visit last month. We were so excited to have Pastor Pedro spend time with us. He’s a great guy and we love the time we had to sit and talk with him
- For Water. I decided to give my birthday away this year. The outcome was amazing. We ended up raising more than double the amount I originally aimed for. The result? 36 people will be receiving fresh water! Yeah, that’s awesome! Praise God for everyone that donated to make it all possible.
- For Semana Santa Outreach: This week is the busiest week in Jaco. Huge crowds of people will be here all week to celebrate Easter. We have a mission team coming to work with us from Thurs thru Sat. Pray for us all as we seek to share the gospel wi people in Jaco
- For Our Family, Marriage & Ministry: For strength, endurance, safety, protection.
- For Homeschooling: Patience, consistency and progress as Revae balances schooling our older kids while managing our younger kids.
- For Our Current Financial Needs: We have many needs at this point in time. While our needs are big, our God is BIGGER! Will you pray with us and believe God to meet those needs?